Friday, December 3, 2010

Longwood Gardens

After years of going to Longwood Gardens for my son's birthday (mid-December), this year we decided to go the Monday after Thanksgiving......I highly recommend it.  We went with my daughter's Daisy Troop and there was no one there!  It was amazing!  You were actually able to move, see things, take your time and enjoy every aspect of Longwood......fabulous!  Below are some of the pictures that I took.

What a beautiful combination!  The entire conservatory was pointsettas, narcissus, hydrangea and cyclomen.  Gorgeous!



Beautiful white orchids in the Orchid room.


What stately Amarillus!


I found these berries very beautiful....they were among stunning red pointsettas and white narcissus.



Jack (far left), Emily and two of my other Daisy Girl Scouts!  They had so much fun!


Til next time, take time for you!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment