Thursday, November 11, 2010

Almost Back

It has been 5 days since I took my comps and I have no motivation.  I feel like I have been studying for so long that it has sucked all of the life out of me.  I have been in bed asleep by 8:30 every night this week....it is so annoying!  I have so many things to do and that I want to do, but no motivation.  I am hoping that things get back to normal soon!

On the flip side, I am super excited about my weekend!  I will be doing the Fall Shop Hop this weekend in Delaware, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Bucks County with my mother-in-law.  I am hoping that this weekend will help me to get motivated to do some sewing.

Work and teaching at night have definately drained me and I am desperately awaiting Thanksgiving vacation!  Hopefully, I will have some photos for everyone soon!

Til next time, take time for you!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment