Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trick or Treat Bags

For the quilt meeting last week, we made little bags from a Moda Bake Shop patterm (sorry I can't remember the name right now).  Anyway, I decided to make my children trick-or-treat bags from the same pattern, but on a larger scale. 

I did NOT pick out the fabrics, my kids did for their individual bags...very busy but they love them!  Ultimately that is all that matters. 

I also made 3 more for friends of ours children ages 1 to 7.  These bags are VERY durable.  We took them to Boo at the Zoo and they stood up to being tossed around, dragged on the ground and thrown!  I even had to wash them when we got home!




Here they are next to the pumpkin that we carved tonight.  The kids arranged them...not too bad!



They decided to sit on them while they posed for the picture!  Well, at least they make good cushions!


Til next time, take time for you!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment